Course At A Glance
- Course: Valvular Heart Diseases for GPs
- Total Duration: 3Hours 56 Mins
- Medium of instruction: English
- Fee is Rs 1599 /- ( For Indian based Drs )
- Fee is US $ 24 (For International Drs )
About the Course
Valvular Heart diseases account for a good part of cardiac patients walking into a physician’s clinic. They may also be asymptomatic and subclinical for many years before clinically manifesting, and may even be accidentally diagnosed. They are divided into aortic/mitral and regurgitative/stenotic. Each subtype has distinct and clinching signs and symptoms. These diagnosis-differentiators, and their combinations, with their clinical approach, management and follow-up , are discussed in detail in this short course.
1.Acute Rheumatic Fever
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, IMA eVarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. IMA eVarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The IMAevarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through a Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
The Course fee is Rs 1599/- ( For Indian based Drs )
Fee is US $ 24 ( For International Drs )
Join the Program
Note: Please send the payment details to email@example.com for getting access to the course