Course At A Glance
- Course: Occupational Health
- Total Duration: 2Hours 32Mins
- Medium of instruction: English
- Fee is Rs 1000/- ( For Indian Drs )
- Fee is US $ 15 ( For International Drs )
About the Course
Hydramnios or Polyhydramnios is a condition of excessive liquor amnii in the gestational sac. This condition and multiple pregnancies, both have abdominal girth enlargement in excess of period of amenorrhea. Both are quite common occurrences in pregnancies. Since they can complicate a pregnancy, extra attention is required to diagnose them as early as possible, monitor them well and plan for a pregnancy as uneventful as possible. This short course deals with these two aspects in detail.
1.Foreign Body Nose and Rhinolith
2. Nasal Bleeding
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, IMA eVarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. IMA eVarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The IMAevarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through a Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
Fee is Rs 1000/- ( For Indian Drs )
Fee is US $ 15 ( For International Drs )
Join the Program
Note: Please send the payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org for getting access to the course