Course At A Glance
- Course: Infections,Gi and Dental problems in diabetes
- Total Duration: 1Hour 56 Mins
- Medium of instruction: English
- Fee is Rs 799/- ( For Drs based at India)
- Fee is US $ 12 ( Other than India )
About the Course
Diabetes Mellitus spares no organ or tissue in the body. During the course of the disease it gives rise to many complications. Acute life threatening complications might get due attention, but other complications in Dental and Gastrointestinal tissues is often overlooked even by the professionals in diabetes care. Diabetes-affected individuals are also at a heightened risk of infections. This course deals with these three topics in detail.
1.Infections and Diabetes
2.GI Problems in Diabetes
3.Dental Problems in Diabetes
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, IMA eVarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. IMA eVarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The IMAevarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through a Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.
There is a final exam that will be conducted online at the end of the course
The Course Fee is Rs 799/-( For Drs based at India)
Fee is US $ 12 ( Other than India )
Join the Program