Course at a glance
- Course: COVID Testing
- Total Duration:3 hrs 42 seconds
- Medium of instruction: English
1.2 Introduction to COVID-19 Outbreak
1.3 Different Strategies for COVID-19 Management
1.4 COVID-19 Testing : Meaning and Purpose of Testing
1.5 Different types of Testing for SARS CoV 2 : Antigen and Antibody based
1.6 Applicability of rRT-PCR and Antibody Test to Diagnose COVID-19
1.7 What Samples should be Collected
1.8 Precautions while Collecting Samples for SARS CoV 2
1.9 Transporting COVID 19 Sample to Notified Laboratory
1.10 Role of X-Ray, CT Image and Supportive Investigations
1.11 Wrap Up and Recap
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, IMAeVarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology.IMAeVarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
IMAeVarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through the Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.