- Course: COVID Infection Prevention and Control among Health Workers and Care Givers
- Total Duration:2 hrs 33 min
- Medium of instruction: English
3.1 COVID Infection Prevention and Control among Health Workers and Care Givers
3.2 IPC – Personal Hygiene Measures for Health Care Workers
3.3 Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) Required at Various Stations in the Hospital
3.4 Donning and Doffing of PPE
3.5 Important of Biomedical Waste Disposal
3.6 Types and Categories of Healthcare Waste
3.7 Biomedcal Waste Management in COVID 19 Facilities
3.8 House Keeping : Environment Cleaning and Terminal Cleaning
3.9 Wrap Up and Recap
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, IMAeVarsity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. IMAeVarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The IMAeVarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through the Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.