Course at a glance
- Course: COVID Case – Cluster Investigation and Contact Tracing and Public Health Strategies
- Total Duration:3 hrs 21 min
- Medium of instruction: English
4.1 COVID Case/Cluster Investigation, Contact Tracing and Public Health Strategies
4.2 Why is Contact Tracing Important in COVID-19
4.3 COVID-19 Contact Tracing Including Listing and Follow Up Procedures
4.4 Field Response Team for COVID-19 Case/Cluster Investigation and Contact Tracing
4.5 Need for SARI and Flu Like Illness Surveillance in the Community
4.6 Isolation and Quarantine
4.7 Community Administration
4.8 Self-Care While Contact Tracing
4.9 Counselling Support for Isolation or Quarantine
4.10 Wrap Up and Recap
Course Delivery Format
Taking leaf from Winston Churchill’s philosophy of “always ready to learn although … not always like being taught”, IMAeVaraity is transforming medical education by garnering learning empowered by the interactive platform of digital technology. IMAeVarsity model of blended education integrates best practices of ‘chalk and board’ with emerging technologies, purporting to make mockery of fragmented medical care, that is the bane of the rising costs of health care today!
The IMAeVarsity offers best of the models of blended education through online lectures, with the convenience of self-study at one’s own pace, time and place, complemented by online faculty interactions and clinical exposure through hospital rotations.
A rich learning environment is provided through the Learning Platform with access to:
- Online lectures delivered by experts in respective fields. The students can view the lecture any number of times using tools to conveniently play/pause, forward/rewind, skip/review, bookmark
- Included in these lectures are hundreds of text slides, illustrations and appropriate 2D and 3D animations, audios and videos to make concepts easy to understand
- Facility for the student to bookmark specific segments of a running lecture and ability to add your own notes for later review.